commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [fileupload] please help on reviewing FILEUPLOAD-199
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 10:25:14 GMT
Hi Felix!

> Sorry, for still some nitpicking: the .util.mime package is now exported and thus (in
OSGi view) part of the FileUpload API. Considering that the regulary library has no way of
declaring some packages to *not* be API, that is acceptable. Correct ?

thanks for pointing! I just overridden the commons.osgi.export
property in the pom to exclude the .mime package, see r1456862:

<commons.osgi.export>!org.apache.commons.fileupload.util.mime,org.apache.commons.*;version=${project.version};-noimport:=true</commons.osgi.export>

IMHO the whole .util package should be excluded, but previous releases
of commons-fileupload already export it, so I'm for keeping it in the
export... WDYT?

Thanks a lot for the feedbacks!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/