commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [fileupload] Uploading large files - DONE
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 13:56:47 GMT
And, just for the sake of putting more steaks on the barbeque, the
bundle-plugin takes care of adjusting the version in the MANIFEST.MF
according to the SemVer recommendations; version is now 1.3-SNAPSHOT
and look below how the MANIFEST.MF has been generated.

alles gute!
-Simo

$ cat target/osgi/MANIFEST.MF
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Bnd-LastModified: 1362567127928
Build-Jdk: 1.6.0_37
Built-By: stripodi
Bundle-Description: The FileUpload component provides a simple yet flexi
 ble means of adding support for multipart    file upload functionality
 to servlets and web applications.
Bundle-DocURL: http://commons.apache.org/fileupload/
Bundle-License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-Name: Commons FileUpload
Bundle-SymbolicName: org.apache.commons.fileupload
Bundle-Vendor: The Apache Software Foundation
Bundle-Version: 1.3.0.SNAPSHOT
Created-By: Apache Maven Bundle Plugin
DynamicImport-Package: javax.portlet
Export-Package: org.apache.commons.fileupload.util;version="1.3.0.SNAPSH
 OT",org.apache.commons.fileupload.disk;version="1.3.0.SNAPSHOT",org.apa
 che.commons.fileupload;version="1.3.0.SNAPSHOT",org.apache.commons.file
 upload.servlet;version="1.3.0.SNAPSHOT",org.apache.commons.fileupload.p
 ortlet;version="1.3.0.SNAPSHOT"
Import-Package: javax.servlet,javax.servlet.http,org.apache.commons.io,o
 rg.apache.commons.io.output
Include-Resource: META-INF/LICENSE.txt=LICENSE.txt,META-INF/NOTICE.txt=N
 OTICE.txt
Tool: Bnd-1.50.0

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi