commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [fileupload] please help on reviewing FILEUPLOAD-199
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 07:57:16 GMT
Hi Felix!

> While it looks like the new packages are not exported (which is good), I now get an import
on javax.mail.internet. I don't think this makes sense.

the javax.mail.internet import is at source level only, once the
shade-plugin has done its job, the import becomes
o.a.c.fileupload.utils.javax.mail and indeed at OSGi level it must not
be exported

> Also the embedded MimeUtility class has refernces to the com.sun.mail.util and javax.activation
packages. I am not sure, how this behaves in an OSGi container.

OH I see, that's a huge problem for OSGi purposes - I think I have to
find a better solution in order to have it fixed....

Thanks a lot for supervising!
best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/