commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Daemon 1.0.15
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2013 20:50:37 GMT
On 03/30/2013 09:06 PM, Jörg Schaible wrote:
> Jörg Schaible wrote:
>>
>> the manifest of the commons-daemon-1.0.15.jar contains a strange entry:
>>
>> =========== %< =============
>> Implementation-Build: UNKNOWN_BRANCH@r??????; 2013-03-28 13:53:43+0100
>> =========== %< =============
>>
>> This contains normally the subversion number. Did you built the release
>> from a checkout? It looks more like an export.

Sure I did. As always (seems the same trash is in previous versions)
I always build from export as the user would from .tar.gz
Not sure what would be the reason to have that (SVN) info in the manifest at the first place.

> And I cannot build the native part if an IBM JDK is the current JDK, because
> it does not contain a jni_md.h file.

Never tried with that. Don't have it, so you are free to
to create JIRA and propose a patch. Or you can just compile with
standard JDK and run on IBM's one.

Regards
--
^TM