commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [math] releasing 3.2?
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 15:52:34 GMT
Hi all,

Le 23/03/2013 16:30, Thomas Neidhart a écrit :
> On 03/04/2013 01:57 PM, Gilles wrote:
>> Hello.
>>

>>> I would like to release version 3.2 of [math] soon.
>>> Any thoughts about it?
>>
>> How soon?
>> There are many unresolved issues targetting 3.2.
>> There is at least one bug with no fix target (MATH-936).
>

>> There is at least one contribution requiring some feedback (MATH-917).
>
> I have added a first patch and would love to get some feedback.

It seems we are really close to releasing now. I guess MATH-817 will be
resolved soon. What seems to be achievable in a short time frame would be:

  - wrapping up MATH-917 as Thomas proposed,
  - finishing MATH-437 (Kolmogorov-Smirnov), and perhaps also
    MATH-228 at the same time
  - removing cobertura from parent

I would propose to postpone MATH-873, MATH-923 and MATH-874 to 4.0.

What do you think?

Luc