commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [fileupload] dropping ant/gump related XML descriptors
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 15:34:47 GMT
On 07/03/2013 12:11, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi all guys,
>
> while the Maven parent and specific component pom continue to evolve
> during the time, last update on Ant files is back to 2010, gump
> related files to 2007, I think it would make sense to drop them
>
> Opinions?

-1
build-gump.xml is still in use by Gump and a number of other projects
have dependencies on Commons FileUpload declared in Gump.

As an aside, the Gump dependencies across the ASF could do with a
clean-up to remove the old no longer supported stuff. Clean up those and
it might be possible to remove Commons FileUpload from Gump.

Mark