commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jens K├╝bler <cleane...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Contributions to filter package
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 17:53:44 GMT
> Hi Jens,
>
> this sounds very good. May I ask you to create a feature request on JIRA
> and attach your changes.
> We may afterwards discuss the API changes on the mailinglist.

There you go:

I was running Java 6, but afaik did not actively use Java 6 API so
this should work with Java 5 as well.

I'm kind of wondering how to setup the source in eclipse in a proper
fashion because I need this library as osgi bundle. It is not that
handy to backport my changes back (from my osgi bundle) to the setup
found in svn but maybe someone can give me a hint.
Is there an intention to make this library OSGi compliant?

Best regards
Jens