commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Commons Sandbox Parent 10
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2013 18:41:04 GMT
Hi Sebb,

sorry I only now got the time to have a look at sandbox-parent 10. Works
fine for BeanUtils2. How about dropping cobertura for the next release? It
is already defined in commons-parent reporting profile.
What about the pmd and taglist plugin? There is a comment to move them to
commons-parent. Any reason for not doing that in commons-parent 29?

Regards,
Benedikt