commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject [parent] Move report plugins from sandbox-parent to parent?
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:34:55 GMT
Hi,

while reviewing sandbox-parent release 10 I stumbled across a comment that
the following report plugins should be moved to commons-parent:

- pmd
- cobertura
- taglist

Are there any objections for adding pmd and taglist  in the latest stable
version to commons-parent in trunk?
Also I'm wondering what about findbugs. It does not seem to be part of
commons-parent although most (all?) components use it. Or am I missing
something here?

Since cobertura is already part of commons-parent it can be dropped from
sandbox parent.

Regards,
Benedikt

--