commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <ki...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1445005 - /commons/proper/functor/trunk/api/pom.xml
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 21:38:54 GMT
> It looks like functor has not yet been released, so we have free
> choice over groupId (and artifactId).

Exactly, that's why we're also starting threads about serialization, default arity, interfaces
nomenclature, etc :o)

> We should use org.apache.commons for the groupId.

Done in r1445397. build-tools was also overriding the parent version, so I removed too. I
hope I didn't make any mistakes now.

Thanks!

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=r1445397

Bruno P. Kinoshita