commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <ki...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [math] Question regarding use of CM - who is using it?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 13:40:37 GMT
Hi,

I intend to use commons-math3 + commons-functor in nebular [1], a fuzzy API for Java. My idea
is port Matlab Fuzzy Toolbox and R modules to Java, and then start using nebular in Jenkins
for analysing build "fuzzy" status.

With commons-functor, users will be able to specify functions (e.g.: membership and [de]fuzzification).
Some default membership functions will be packaged with nebular. These membership functions
usually require simple math operations (power, sigma, max, min, etc), for which I'm using
commons-math3 :-)

All the best

Bruno P. Kinoshita
http://kinoshita.eti.br