commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [functor] Remove Functor marker interfaces
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 22:56:40 GMT
Hi, Bruno.  My reasoning for having these marker interfaces was that they
might be a useful means of recognizing the commonality between the various
interfaces depending on the number of arguments accepted.[1]  I can't say
that I have a specific use-case for this, however.  Would some other
nomenclature allow us to serve both purposes?

Matt

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/commons/Sanity%20Check%20of%20APIs%2C%20etc.
(first item)