commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Grotle Soukup <martin.grotle.sou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Question regarding use of CM - who is using it?
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 20:32:32 GMT
Hi,

I use CM's linear algebra, matrix API and random generator functionality in my work for Oslo
Clearing. I use it for risk management purposes. Other areas that may be of interest are basic
functions from FastMath and classes from the optimization package.

Thanks for providing a great library!

Greetings,
Martin Grotle Soukup