commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: CMS/SvnPubSub for site live ?
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 18:56:40 GMT
I can't see the source for the site.  I am assuming that the "proper" subdirectory is in extpaths.txt?
 The only thing I don't like is that when looking at proper it appears that each subproject
has its own directory.  I would prefer (and recommend) that instead of being a single directory
for each project that these be symlinks to the actual project directory.  For example, proper/commons-attributes
could be a symlink to proper/commons-attributes-2.2.  This makes it much easier to publish
a new version of the site.

Ralph