commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Becksfort, Jared" <Jared.Becksf...@STJUDE.ORG>
Subject RE: [math] Question regarding use of CM - who is using it?. .
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 20:50:14 GMT
Hello,

I have used CM in statistics and medical image processing.
- For image processing, I have used the threed geometry package to help me determine planes
of maximum symmetry in 3D human MRI and CT scans.
- For statistics, I am using code that I contributed (after feedback from Gilles) in the multivariate
statistics packages to provide multivariate tissue models in MRI.  More code is forthcoming.

I have seen some packages around the web that include or require you to download CM.  Java-ML
and Fiji (Fiji Is Just ImageJ) do, and I think I have seen a few more involving image processing,
but the names escape me.

Jared

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Neidhart [mailto:thomas.neidhart@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 2:18 PM
To: Commons Developers List
Subject: [math] Question regarding use of CM - who is using it?. .

Hi,

Gilles and myself will give a presentation on CM at FOSDEM this weekend and we would like
to have a few more examples of how CM is currently used.

I know Phil asked a similar question a few weeks ago, was there any feedback?

Thanks,

Thomas

Consultation Disclaimer:  www.stjude.org/consultationdisclaimer