commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1439882 [1/2] - in /commons/proper/dbcp/branches/DBCP_1_4_x_BRANCH: ./ src/java/org/apache/commons/dbcp/ src/java/org/apache/commons/dbcp/cpdsadapter/ src/java/org/apache/commons/dbcp/datasources/ src/test/org/apache/commons/dbcp/ src/test...
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 13:26:01 GMT
On 29/01/2013 13:11, markt@apache.org wrote:
> Author: markt
> Date: Tue Jan 29 13:11:04 2013
> New Revision: 1439882

> Log:
> First pass at getting DBCP to compile with Java 7 to keep Gump happy. Whether or not
we create a DBCP_1.5 branch and actually release this is a different question. The aim is
to continue to be able to release 1.4 from this branch with Java 6.

> I need to check this in before I start testing the 1.4 build otherwise my changes will
be modified/lost as I test the build.

Sorry about the trailing whitespace changes in this commit. My IDE is
configured to remove them by default and I forgot to disable that
setting before I started these changes.

Mark