commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles Sadowski <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: ETA SvnPubSub site migration
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:36:27 GMT
On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 09:23:26PM +0100, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> 2013/1/9 Gilles Sadowski <gilles@harfang.homelinux.org>:

Project

> >> done see: https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/org.apache.commons:commons-math3
> >
> > Thanks.
> > Will there be something to be done for each release, or is there some
> > automagic link between sonar and Jira (or SVN?) that can remember when some
> > release happened and add the little triangle?
> Not sure of that but it looks sonar detect versions from pom.
> As sample see https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/35142?did=4

That's close, but the ideal would be that official release also appear in
the tables. And that will not happen by reading the pom file because there,
the version is always in the form "x.y[.z]-SNAPSHOT".

Would it be possible to request a "one-time" analysis by pointing Sonar to
the SVN tag of the new official release? [And have that analysis inserted in
the time-line of course ;-).]

Best regards,
Gilles