commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles Sadowski <>
Subject [Math][ALL] Preparing 3.1.1
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 00:22:11 GMT

I got another report that CM 3.1 is unusable due to

I'm going to prepare 3.1.1 ASAP.

However, the new "DiagonalMatrix" class is a skeleton currently, with
just enough functionality to fix the bug (hopefully).
[It even lacks unit tests. Help appreciated to fill that void.]
Even with unit tests, I'm tempted to mark this class as "deprecated" since
we did not seriously decide which way to go with the design of matrix
implementations. OK?

>From what I read on the ML, I guess the svn/CMS/site does not work smoothly
For this bug-fix release, with no API change, can we skip the web site
generation and vote only on the tag and JAR artefacts?
[I wouldn't even know how people will be able to download the source

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message