commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dimitri Pourbaix <pourb...@astro.ulb.ac.be>
Subject Re: [math] major problem with new released version 3.1
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 16:07:49 GMT
Phil,

> You are certainly welcome to help verify future release candidates,
> as well as the commits that go into them.

I did not wait for your kind offer.  Gilles got my comments on features I
do use everyday on a huge dataset.

Regards,
  Dim.
Dimitri Pourbaix                         *      Don't worry, be happy
Institut d'Astronomie et d'Astrophysique *         and CARPE DIEM.
CP 226, office 2.N4.211, building NO     *
Universite Libre de Bruxelles            *      Tel : +32-2-650.35.71
Boulevard du Triomphe                    *      Fax : +32-2-650.42.26
  B-1050 Bruxelles                        *        NAC: HBZSC RG2Z6
http://sb9.astro.ulb.ac.be/~pourbaix     * mailto:pourbaix@astro.ulb.ac.be