commons-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: We will not be able to update our websites...
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2012 20:32:11 GMT
2012/12/15 Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org>:
> 2012/12/15 Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>:
>> And now I'm even more confused since I just saw your commits to build the CMS site
using Maven.
> I started with main site and as I'm in eu I wanted to sleep a bit :-).
> I will try to work on sub projects today (it's only a matter of
> configuring parent pom normally)
> And test with deploying to
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/cms-site/trunk/.
I will start with digester and collections.
As I can see there is a lot of content deployed manually. I think
about versionned documentation
(http://commons.apache.org/digester/commons-digester-3.1) so this will
need to be imported manually to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/cms-site/trunk/

>> Ralph
>>
>> On Dec 14, 2012, at 6:35 PM, Ralph Goers wrote:
>>
>>> So now I'm confused.  You are proposing to bypass the CMS altogether and only
publish to the live site.  Why?  Even projects like Flume that use maven for the site build
still do it in the CMS.

>>> Ralph

 I'm

that there would be

> [...]
> [...]
> [...]