commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [digester] dropping the annotations-processor module
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 21:58:02 GMT
thanks for the explanation, I'll have a look at it! :)

all the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:

>> Does weaver enhances the class bytecode or even generate classes?
>
> You could do both. Currently the only 'plugin' for the weaver is Matts privilizer. This
one only 'enhances' an existing class. But there is no further restriction and I see no reason
why you could not generate classes. But please note that this classes are only available _after_
the compilation. So they cannot (sanely) be referenced by any java source code.