commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Math] Request for future releases: kill Cobertura
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 15:40:14 GMT
On 12/20/12 1:25 PM, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> 2012/12/20 Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maisonobe@free.fr>:

>>> Hi Luc,
>> Hi Benedikt,
>>
>>> have a look at the test installation Oliver has set up:
>>> https://analysis.apache.org/components/index/121254, for example have a
>>> look at the org.apache.commons.lang3.builder package:
>>> https://analysis.apache.org/components/index/121815
>>> If you click on one of the magnifying glasses on the right side, you get a
>>> detailed view of a particular class. Click on the Coverage tab in the top
>>> right side and you will have the coverage displayed like in Cobertura.
>> Thank you very much for the link.
>> This report is really useful, and provides even more hindsight thant the
>> cobertura one.
>>
>> So a big +1 to heve it enabled for [math] replacing cobertura!
> Done check here https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/122571
>
> De rien :-)
>
> Note: to add more projects just a <module> in this pom
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/trunks-proper/pom.xml
>
> Daily in case of any scm changes in path
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/trunks-proper/ report are
> rebuild.
>
> Note: Sonar use jacoco and not cobertura.
> Some details on differences here:
> http://www.dzone.com/links/r/code_coverage_tools_jacoco_cobertura_emma_compari.html

Thanks!

Now can we either dump coberta from commons parent or can someone
indicate a way that actually works to turn it off?  I can't get any
of the tricks mentioned so far to work.  I get strange errors when I
try to either configure the skip parameter for it in the component
pom or use the command line.

Phil