commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles Sadowski <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Commons Math 3.1
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 16:41:07 GMT
On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 05:42:27AM -0700, Phil Steitz wrote:
> Where are the actual release artifacts that will be published on /dist? Signed zips and
tars, with source distro including everything needed to build the binary dist.

I have no idea!
I followed the same steps as for 3.0, where all the files were created at
the "deploy" target step. It seems that the "deploy" target does not check
whether those files are created...
Doing a "clean" and "test-deploy" indeed created them.
I've committed the step-by-step recipe in trunk (revision 1422998).

Why some files (JAR) were there while others were not, is a maven mistery
for me...

Regards,
Gilles