commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: [functor] Using [fucntor] functional interfaces with Java 8 lambdas
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 17:01:11 GMT
Thanks! And posting it to Reddit has brought interesting comments too. An user that seems to
have a very good knowledge in other Java functional programming API's, Haskell and mathematics
posted some comments there [1]. If we come up with anything worth adding to [functor] I will
invite him to bring the discussion here to the mailing list :-)

BR,

[1] http://www.reddit.com/r/java/comments/158q1u/using_apache_commons_functor_functional/

Bruno P. Kinoshita
http://kinoshita.eti.br