commons-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] moving to svnpubsub or CMS?
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 21:53:24 GMT
2012/11/14 Thomas Vandahl <tv@apache.org>:
> On 14.11.2012 08:40, Luc Maisonobe wrote:
>>
>> Please, could someone who knows what to do step up?
>

> Just a quick note that sites created by Maven can be published with
> svnpubsub using the  SCM Publish Maven Plugin
> (http://maven.apache.org/sandbox/plugins/asf-svnpubsub-plugin/). I guess
> this may keep the effort manageable (no further experience, though).
>
> See especially the link
> http://maven.apache.org/sandbox/plugins/asf-svnpubsub-plugin/examples/importing-maven-site.html
> for how to do the initial import.
IMHO first checkin will be simpler doing a checkin of content from p.a.o

If you use this maven plugin and your project doesn't have any sub
modules deploying a site is a simple as today: mvm site-deploy (for
multi modules it's a different if needed I can help a bit as I have
setup that for other asf projects and write some part of this plugin
:-) ).

The question is more do you want to continue maven site generation for
docs or move to asf cms ?

> Bye, Thomas.

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com