commons-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <sgoes...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Retiring as Apache Commons Committer and PMC
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 08:18:05 GMT
Hi folks,

I actually took my break already ... :-)

The problem is that I'm too old-fashioned - being a Commons Committer
and PMC also comes with certain responsibilities and I'm currently
unable to fulfill the responsibilities properly. And this is exactly the
point in time when you should go emeritus ... :)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl