commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Math] MATH-894
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 16:01:07 GMT

The typical answer to this when adding a functional method like compute is to also add a view
object. The rationale is that a small number of view methods can be composed with a small
number of compute/aggregate methods to get the expressive power of what would otherwise require
a vast array of methods.