commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [privilizer] promotion plan
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 22:00:49 GMT

+1

It might fit to any component which does _not_ introduce a runtime dependency but is only
needed at compile time. Basically the privilizer is kind of a preprocessor.

If such a kind of component already exists in commons, then we can look if it fits to the
business of this component. Otherwise it's a new module imo.

LieGrue,
strub