commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [privilizer] new sandbox component
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:12:25 GMT
Heh, the other option has been 'privilator'

Catchy as well, and would have given a nice slogan: 'Privilator - I'll be secure, baby'

It's a bit less self-explaining though.

We are looking forward to use it in Apache BVal, OpenWebBeans, DeltaSpike and probably MyFaces
for now.

One thing I like to give a try is to generate private method wrappers in all _caller_ classes.
That would even allow for public helper methods which are perfectly save.

LieGrue,
strub