commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Commons as Sponsor for BeanShell in Incubator
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 13:12:34 GMT
Hi all,

(following up the discussion from private@)

I prepared the BeanShell[1] proposal to be submitted to the ASF
incubator and, as already discussed time ago with interested people
and the original author, we agreed Commons should be the best place
for BeanShell where living.

So, I'm here to call for a vote for Commons PMC be the BeanShell
Sponsor, please cast your votes

[ ] +1
[ ] +/- 0
[ ] -1, because...

We already collected ten +1 votes from following PMCs:

 * Simone Tripodi
 * Sebb
 * Oliver Heger
 * Phil Steitz
 * Christian Grobmeier
 * Ralph Goers
 * Luc Maisonobe
 * Rony G. Flatscher
 * Jörg Schaible
 * Thomas Neidhart

PMCs that already expressed their vote don't need to express it again.

This vote is open for at least 72hours and will close on ~October 12th
at 01:00pm GMT

Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!
Simo

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BeanShellProposal

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi