commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Commons as Sponsor for BeanShell in Incubator
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 14:59:43 GMT
Hi all,

more than 72 hours have passed and the VOTE can be considered closed
and passes with following resolution:

Thirteen +1 binding votes from following PMCs:

 * Simone Tripodi
 * Sebb
 * Oliver Heger
 * Phil Steitz
 * Christian Grobmeier
 * Ralph Goers
 * Luc Maisonobe
 * Rony G. Flatscher
 * Jörg Schaible
 * Thomas Neidhart
 * Gary Gregory
 * James Carman
 * Thomas Vandahl

No other votes have been casted.

So, the Commons PMC is sponsoring BeanShell to join the incubator!

Thanks everybody who took part to the VOTE, have a nice weekend!
All the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi