commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] OneWayAnova with SummaryStatistics
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 15:25:43 GMT
Thanks for your contribution and your kind words below.  Its always
best to attach patches to JIRA tickets so they don't get lost in the
din of the mailing list.  Should you contribute more in the future -
which you are certainly encouraged to do - its really no more work
to just open a JIRA [1] and attach your code to the ticket.  I just
opened MATH-877 to track this issue.

Thanks again.

Phil

[1] http://commons.apache.org/math/developers.html  (Getting Started