commons-dev mailing list archives

From rado tzvetkov <rtzvet...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [math] G-Tests in math.stat.inference
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:04:10 GMT
Please find,

the implementation Patch with the Source, Tests and Comments attached to the

br

Rado

________________________________
 From: Ted Dunning <ted.dunning@gmail.com>
To: rado tzvetkov <rtzvetkov@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: [math] G-Tests in math.stat.inference

And the signed root version is indeed not suitable for more than the 2x2 case.

All you need for the general case is element by element function application, row and column
sums and overall sum.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 10, 2012, at 4:30 AM, rado tzvetkov <rtzvetkov@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Mahout don't have functionality for real cases (it's only [2x2] ) which is suitable for
language study or similar but not in biology

like the signed square root variant of the G-test.

>On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 12:53 PM, rado tzvetkov <rtzvetkov@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>Also I already have code to contribute and tests for G-Test for independence. (if needed)
apache mahout also has some code implemented for LLR