commons-dev mailing list archives

From marios michaelidis <mimari...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [math] Logistic, Probit regerssion and Tolerance checks
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 07:50:29 GMT

Hi everyone,
I will start with the tolerance and Vif checks, because it is smaller and I want to get familiar
with the system. I have created a relevant ticket labelled as "
I would like to include a VIF and TOLERANCE check for a 2 dimensional double array, vey commonly
used by major packages to determine variables that cause multi-colinearity issues and should
be excluded from the models"
Shall I just upload the class?
What else do I need to do?
Regards