commons-dev mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Brisard <sebastien.bris...@m4x.org>
Subject Re: [all] xdoc vs. apt
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 05:39:39 GMT
Hi,
thanks for these answers.
I agree that apt does not seem much better than xdoc, but it at least
offers table formatting and so on.
So can anyone recommend a good format? Otherwise, I'm quite happy with xhtml.

An option I'm going to look at at work is sphinx [1]. It has become
widely spread in the python community and is based on the restructured
text format.
More importantly (for Commons-Math), it supports formulas, either with
dvipng (requires a local installation of LaTeX), or Mathjax (which is
pretty good, and could also be used in xhtml).
I can report on my experiments with this format.

Best regards,
S├ębastien

[1] http://sphinx.pocoo.org/