commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Codec 1.7-RC1
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 20:01:24 GMT
Build works fine with Maven and ant on Windows 7 with JDK 1.6. Artifacts
look good, site, too, except for the following very minor points (in
addition to the things Simone already discovered):
- The JIRA report is just a blank page (I think during build an
exception is thrown - maybe an incompatible plug-in version?).
- The surefire report says that the tests were not to 100% successful.

The release notes mention an issue with IBM Java 1.5.0. But is [codec]
compatible with Java 1.5 at all? Maybe I got this wrong.

All minor things, maybe the missing ASL header should be fixed. But you
have my +1.

Oliver