commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] UnexpectedNegativeIntegerException
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 05:49:23 GMT
Hi,

I realize I'm a little late to the party here, so if I'm asking or suggesting things that
are naive just let me know straight up, and I'll try to educate myself better.  I will say
that I really enjoy reading these threads because I learn a great deal from them.

As a user of commons math I think it would be great if a each exception mapped to a "One of
a kind problem".  So instead of having a NegativeIntegerException, which is generic and could
be used in a lot of places, have SuperDuperOptimizerNegativeIntegerException, which is only
thrown in one place.

Is this possible?

Cheers,
- Ole