commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject [ALL] Commons Parent 27?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 14:15:16 GMT
There was a minor bug in CP 26; the site plugin report version was
different from the build version.
This has been fixed, and various other plugin versions updated.

I'd like to do another release soon to fix the bug.
Just before I do, are there any other changes that need to be added?

I seem to remember seeing a comment in an SVN commit message which
suggested there was something missing/needing update, but of course I
cannot find the message now...

Anyone remember?

If not, never mind, can always release another version a bit later.

"Release early, release often" works well here since there is no
possibility of API breakage and faulty versions can just be ignored.