commons-dev mailing list archives

From Syao Work <syao.w...@gmail.com>
Subject [vfs] dependencies update to new versions & etc.
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:17:56 GMT
Hello,

we have some patches for VFS trunk version. We used trunk version as
parent. The mailing list doesn't take 800K patch file. Where can we send
the patch?

The fixes we made:
   1. updated dependencies on VFS project,
   2. Moved to JCR-2.0 and Jackrabbit 2.5.1
   3. some minor changes to remove some warnings.
   4. jackrabbit-standalone-2.5.1.jar file was added to
./core/src/test/resources/ directory (to satisfy tests). []
   5. More TODOs were added.
that's all for now.

P.S. To make WebDav tests you need to run jackrabbit-standalone.jar. Then
copy the test data to remote webdav directory as pointed in your webpage.
P.S.S I could commit the changes to svn but I don't have user for that.

Best regards.
Jonny