commons-dev mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Brisard <sebastien.bris...@m4x.org>
Subject Re: [math] About MATH-849 and the NSWC library
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 02:26:58 GMT
Hi Thomas,

thanks for reviewing.

> static final double HALF_LOG_2_PI is not used anymore

well spotted! I'll get rid of that. I'm also currently revisiting
MATH-753, I would like to get rid of all things related to the Lanczos
approximation (which is no longer used for Gamma, but still necessary
for GammaDistribution -- for the time being).

S├ębastien

PS: since you've already had a look to the code, and in order to get a
broader review on the references to NSWC in the javadoc, I'm going to
commit the code soon, and update the CM website, so that I can point
to it directly in a thread. What do you think?