commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] yet another proposal on how to restyle the commons site
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:34:09 GMT
Well done Simo!

I have a couple of issues though:

- The main page should, like today, give you a table of the active (aka
proper) components.
- I find the slider gadget thingy disconcerting. I do not know that it will
slide, I thought it was a bug and that the other components were missing
(see above). Then, poof!, it does slide. I would not use it so prominently
if at all.
- Does not look good on my iPhone. The main issue is that the top menu bar
takes up a third of the screen. We need to consider mobile IMO.

Thank you and keep up the good work!

Gary