commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <>
Subject Re: Trie data structure
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 07:35:31 GMT
Hi Tom!

Sandbox is open to all ASF committers, and you as Member should not
have issues on getting the access :) Moreover, [graph] is hungry and
greedy, I'd would be more than pleased if you could contribute that

I am taking care of requesting you access to the Sandbox, stay tuned!

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:48 AM, Tommaso Teofili
<> wrote:
> Hi all,
> recently I've been working on implementing the Trie [1] data structure for
> fast retrieval given a prefix thus, since I've now a first prototype
> implementation, I was wondering if Apache Commons would be interested in
> that as a possible contribution.
> Thanks in advance and have a nice day,
> Tommaso
> [1] :