commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <>
Subject [site] yet another proposal on how to restyle the commons site
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 13:52:04 GMT
Hi all guys,

new Apache Maven Fluido Skin is gonna be released soon, I started
experimenting locally how the _main_ commons site would look alike if
the new skin would be applied (with some modifications): voilĂ [1] :)

If you think that putting more effort on it would worth, I am glad to
continue doing more work on applying also to a component site (with
different layout), publish to my local ASF space, and see the result -
OTOH I'll become definitively silent and won't bother on that topic
anymore :)

Many thanks in advance, all the best!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: