commons-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Codec] Next Commons-Codec release?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:05:17 GMT
On 08/22/2012 01:23 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:

> I did the SVN update from E and the build from a Win7 command line.

Does it still not work for you? I do not get warning anymore (apart from
the generics related in StringEncoderComparator), both via the
checkstyle eclipse plugin and by doing mvn site.

btw. I did some more cleanup on the Beider-Morse code by removing debug
prints and improving the javadoc.

There are still some System.err.println in case the resource files are
corrupted, but I think we should throw an IllegalStateException in such
cases (as it is done already at some occasions). Atm I put FIXME
comments and commented the System.err lines out.

Thomas