commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [all] NSWC and Apache license
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2012 16:28:01 GMT
+1 and by all means acknowledge the library - it might inspire further useful ports.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: S├ębastien Brisard [mailto:sebastien.brisard@m4x.org]
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 00:28
To: legal-discuss@apache.org
Cc: Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [all] NSWC and Apache license

Hi all,
thanks for these answers. I need to digest all this. Of course, the primary origin (not going
back to the original author) would be duly acknowledged. In fact, I've started translating
the FORTRAN source. It's so much work that I'm considering writing the Java program from scratch,
using the supporting (published papers) only (and maybe copy/pasting the numerical constants
-- which are published anyway). Even so, it would probably do no harm to acknowledge this
great library (for those who like FORTRAN).

S├ębastien