commons-dev mailing list archives

From Liviu Tudor <liviu.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [pool] Question / potential improvement on KeyedObjectPool
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 21:21:55 GMT
Mark/Gary/Seb,

Just to clarify this: I haven't touched at all the 1.5 branch -- all of
these refer strictly to the 1.6 branch (which uses JDK 1.5 according to
the pom and also uses Junit 4.10).

So in the light of these, should I:

1/ also apply these patches to the 1.5 branch?
2/ downgrade junit to 3.8.2 on the 1.6 branch?

Regards,

Liv

Liviu Tudor

E: liviu.tudor@gmail.com
C: +1 650-2833815 (USA)
M: +44 (0)7591540313 (UK, Europe)
W: http://about.me/liviutudor
Skype: liviutudor

I'm nobody, nobody's perfect -- therefore I'm perfect!