commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mikkel Meyer Andersen <m...@mikl.dk>
Subject Re: [math]
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:33:31 GMT
Dear Jared,

Yes, that would be very nice to have such an addition! Remember to
also include unit tests (refer to the current ones for examples). The
best would be to split a submission up into multiple minor ones, each
covering a natural submission (e.g. multivariate Normal distribution
in one submission), and create an issue as described at
http://commons.apache.org/math/issue-tracking.html .

If you run into any problems, please do not hesitate to ask on this
mailing list.

Cheers, Mikkel.

2012/7/9 Becksfort, Jared <Jared.Becksfort@stjude.org>:
> Hello,
>
> I have implemented some classes for multivariate Normal distributions, multivariate normal
mixture models, and an expectation maximization fitting class for the mixture model.  I would
like to submit it to Apache Commons Math.  I still have some touching up to do so that they
fit the style guidelines and implement the correct interfaces.  Before I do so, I thought
I would at least ask if the developers of the project are interested in me submitting them.