commons-dev mailing list archives

From Scott England-Sullivan <sully6...@gmail.com>
Subject [ALL] Commons JMS Project
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 20:12:54 GMT
Hello,

I have developed a new component for the Apache Camel project written using
pure Java JMS APIs (the current component is a Spring JMS wrapper).  There
have been requests made to make the API pulled out of the Camel component
and to place them in a commons project for use by other projects (CXF) that
are looking to move away from the Spring JMS API.

As such I am looking for guidance on where to start.  The guides reference
contributing to current standing projects but not on how to create a
submission for a new commons project, namely, commons-jms.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Scott ES

Scott England-Sullivan
FuseSource