commons-dev mailing list archives

From Elijah Zupancic <eli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [chain2] ChainConfigurationException?
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 02:20:02 GMT
Hi Simon,

I don't know what went wrong. I've been using the Jdk 1.7 with maven 3.0.4
and it has been building many times for me. I must have missed something. I
won't be able to work on it for another couple of hours.

As for the ChainConfigurationException, my thought was that it should be a
more generic exception and not limited to the configuration modules. What
are your thoughts?

Thanks,
-Elijah