commons-dev mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Brisard <sebastien.bris...@m4x.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1361164 - /commons/proper/math/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/math3/linear/SparseRealVectorTest.java
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:50:01 GMT
Hello,

>>> [...] I just took the
>>> liberty to add a @Ignore tag, which shows a message in the tests
>>> reports, just in case we forget to reenable this test.
>>
>> Yes. That's cleaner. Thanks.
>>
>> However, the "skipped" message does not appear in the "txt" reports.
>> It's there in the "xml" report. Is there a flag to set on the commad-line in
>> order to generate HTML pages from those?
>>
> I think mvn site:site will generate a surefire report with those
> messages included. As for the txt reports, I will investigate.

I've quickly had a look to the internet, and could not find anything
regarding the txt reports. The closest thing I found was this issue
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-537
but it's marked as resolved.

The good news is that the surefire report generated by mvn site:site
does show the reason why the test is being skipped.

S├ębastien